The start of a new year is full of exhilaration and anticipation. The year before, which ran away with us, in contrast reaches an unhurried end giving us time to reflect. This time of mindfulness and contemplation is paramount to making sure that our new goals and aspirations are built on the values and dreams that truly fuel us, the successes of the past and the mistakes we have learnt from. As we look ahead to 2014 we remember all the things we loved and that shaped us from 2013. A new year is not a fresh start but simply an undiscovered part of the journey we’re taking.
In 2014 we look forward to:
- Capturing moments like this; where fathers look on proudly, friends let us shine and sweethearts love with reckless abandon.
- Styling details likes these; where love stories are told through each couple’s style and personality.
- Working at venues like this; where the setting is magical, memorable and a quintessential part of our couple’s special day.
- Getting to know all our new couples; being inspired by their stories and enriched by the heartfelt memories we get to record along the way.
- Seeing some truly gorgeous dresses; each style as unique and beautiful as our Brides who wear them.
- Witnessing grooms who not only look sharp but know that a gentleman can show tenderness and devotion without restraint.
- Designing exceptionally stunning albums for our couples that cherish their memories and enrich the story of their day.
- Taking photos like this, images that are more than a moment and as remarkable as the people they’re taken of.
- Being part of some incredible weddings, pushing our craft to new heights, working with some insanely talented people and on a personal note loving and living each day more fully than the last. Here’s to an amazing year ahead!
Nicola & Glen